Seneca's Central Coast Programs, known as Kinship Center, have been honored nationally for our life-changing outcomes for more than 2,500 children each year through a variety of programs, including adoption, therapeutic foster care, kinship care, mental health services for children and families, intensive support for families in crisis, prevention programs to keep children out of child welfare, and nationally recognized education and training for parents and professionals.
We are currently seeking an Executive Director to lead and oversee all programs and services in the Central Coast region, including Monterey, Santa Cruz, San Benito and San Luis Obispo Counties. This includes overall management of the program, ensuring the delivery of high quality services to children and families, and providing continuity throughout Seneca's Central Coast programs. The Executive Director also plans for future program growth and development within the Central Coast.
- Participate in designing, planning and implementing new programs in response to community needs.
- Supervise and evaluate management staff.
- Oversee the quality assurance of all programs in regard to adherence to all MediCal, government and state regulations.
- Develop and maintain internal systems to provide consistency among programs.
- Work with Controller to maintain budgetary obligations and maximize all contracts to be fiscally viable.
- Responsible for the overall management of staffing, training and evaluation in each program.
- Stay abreast of legislation and regulations which affect the operation of the programs and communicates information to the necessary parties.
- Develop and maintain relationships with referring agencies, counties and local community resources.
- Participate in agency-wide Executive Team meetings.
- Master's degree in social work or related field; preferably licensed with the California BBS
- At least 3 years’ experience in program development within the mental health field and/or child welfare
- Supervisory experience that includes managing all aspect of personnel
- Strong writing and communication skills
- Working knowledge of budgets and fiscal oversight of programs
- Valid California driver's license, and insurability through Seneca's automobile policy
- TB test clearance, fingerprint clearances with the DOJ, FBI and CAIC, and compliance with any other regulatory bodies, including maintaining a current, active license if required
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive employee benefits package, including medical, dental, vision and chiropractic coverage, and partially paid premiums for dependents
- Employer-paid Employee Assistance Plan
- We provide a 403b Retirement Plan
- 5 weeks of flexible Paid Time Off
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment. Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed